Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To Create a Manager Graduates to Handle Business Crisis with Human Concern
- Within five years of graduating from this program, graduate should have been successfully engaged in multidisciplinary practices in the chosen discipline.
- Continuous updating of knowledge in the technological business area of their interest and are relevant to the career, participation in the personal development activities and increasing their understanding of matters that are current and important to society at national and international levels with humanity.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- To give a basic knowledge in various functions of business
- To make the student understand the strategies and its influence on the business.
- By the end of the program, students should be able to work collaboratively with various disciplines of business.
- Be able to apply advanced theory and analysis for problem solving, and synthesize and integrate information in the decision making process.
- Be able to communicate effectively problems and solutions and develop resolutions.
- Be able to apply modern tools for computations, simulations, analysis, and design.
- Enhancing Entrepreneurship abilities so that the students are induced to undertake independent ventures.